This fantastic Samui villa rental is a true private tropical haven, the three-bedroom stunning Samui holiday home has as its focal point a colourful tropical garden complete with ornamental pond. Either side of the garden are two pavilions, the one on the right is L-shaped and houses one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms as well as indoor and outdoor showers. The property features 14m of absolute beach frontage, making this an amazing Samui vacation villa!
In the pavilion to the left are fully fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge. A third pavilion to the rear had been retained by the owner and remains closed.
To the front of the property is a lawn, while running from the garden right into the villa is a blue-tiled swimming pool.
Master Bed Room
Exposed timber celings, teak floors, fixed headboards with custom artwork and wall lamps, walk-in closets, make-up counter, access to outdoor covered verandah
Marble floors, marble counter to vanities, W/C, double vanities with built-in cabinet below, shower & bathtub with glass window view to feature garden adjacent.
Bedroom 2- Exposed timber celings, teak floors, fixed headboards with custom artwork and wall lamps, built-in closet
Bedroom 3, 4, 5 - Teak floors, fixed headboards with custom artwork and wall lamps, built-in closets
Ceramic floor, built-in cabinets, granite counter tops, centre island with timber counter, Siemens appliances inclusive oven, microwave, gas/electric hobs and extractor hood, plus dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double sinks with waste disposal, adjacent store/M&E room.
In-ground pool, sandstone coping over surround overflow drain, steps and pedestal at shallow end, salt water chlorinator, depth 900mm to 1200mm.
Living/Dining Room - Marble floors, exposed timber ceilings, adjoining powder room with WC and vanity. Access to covered walkway on beach frontage, and to teak deck patio adjacent pool.
Sala - Thai style roof, terra-cotta floor
Parking - Off-road parking for one vehicle at main entrance
Generator - 100% backup supply by common generator
Air Conditioning - To all bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room
Ceiling fans - To all bedrooms, living room, open-air lounge, sala, maids building
Satelite TV (UBC) - Satelite Dish on roof, with UBC outlets in all bedrooms, living room, open-air lounge
Wireless Network - 3 x Wireless Access Points, with connectivity from all rooms, inclusive router at hub
Telephone - 3 x lines (numbers), by TOT, inclusive ADSL line, outlets in all bedrooms, kitchen, maids building
Security - Sensors & spotlights to beach frontage, CCTV system to roadways and main entrance
Beach access - Stone beachwall frontage with step access to beach
Garden shower - Outdoor garden shower on stone wall
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- Shopping list available
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- Big Buddha Temple
- Water sports
- Easy access to the dive centre of Koh Tao
- Boat trips to outer islands
- 5 minutes from Maenam and 15 minutes from Chaweng shopping centers and restaurants